Tuesday, May 17, 2011

End of 1st Semester Summary

My very first semester at INTI-IU was so much fun!!! Today the main topic, My Life at INTI :D


My friends...my classmate were awesome!! although some of them came from other culture and background,we'll still go along for dinner and study together, and of course, i also know some of my friends which were study from the other courses...


                                          From Left: James, me , Rashdan and Wee Ching


Moments that we celebrated Rashdan's 20th Birthday with STEAMBOAT!! :DD

Group Photo!!! :DD

YAIKS....:PP

James oh James, What kind of expression is this? :P

Me and Princess Yovita...:D
(Both of us look weird LOL)

Rash seems hungry...:D

Happy 20th Birthday, Rash!! :DD


Be honest, my performance at my first semester was poor :( 
but I'll made myself a new target, at least score my GPA at 3.1 and above on the next sem,
It could be possible, isn't it? 
I believe, WHEN THERE IS A LIFE, THERE IS A HOPE!!! 

Thanks for the friends who help and cheer me up, Have a happy holiday, 
I'll see you guys on the next sem....:D

The next chapter of my INTI life, coming up on next week,
STAY TUNED!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment