Thursday, May 10, 2012

Farewell, my 4th


I'm back for the blog!!! (where's the firework, or hand clapping?) *fine nevermind.
btw, this is gonna be a long story to go on, because I HAVE TOO MANY STORIES TO SHARE!!! 
May 3rd 2012, I've completed my 4th semester at INTI IU, this semester is the most important and the most interesting chapters in my university life. First, challenge of this semester, 4 subjects plus 1 MPW and a TOEFL test, but I managed to survive, as I recalled correctly, once somebody I knew, he told  WHOLE LIFE OF YOURS IS A WAR, SURVIVAL IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

First things first, the people I've met and hang out with, introducing....
       
   Taufik a.k.a DeeJay Taufeek                 Reyhan a.k.a the Transporter  
   
          
 Vinodh a.k.a Vin (not diesel lol)                         Praveen and Rishanty                
                                                                          (The Navaratnam's)

      
Edwin Eu a.k.a the annoying cat                    Daniel a.k.a the fat neck guy

These people were AWESOME!! :D
All of them having the same similarities, FRIENDLY!!! well, that's the important part to bond with other people in the society isn't it? I really appreciate and happy to be friend with them! btw, Taufik and Reyhan was living in my block also!!! ( I already knew Taufik live above my floor but I only knew Reyhan was my opposite neighbour on my start of 4th sem lol)

Things we do :)

Celebrating Edwin's 19th Birthday, Happy birthday annoying cat!! :D


Visit to The Curve mall, in Reyhan's car lol, one of the expensive car I ever sit at :O


Dinner at Jogoya!! again, one of the expensive buffet I ever ate, and the dude's playing FIFA 12 on iPad cause play in room or cybercafe is too mainstream lol :D

Reyhan and Daniel, who them were applying to U.K and Canada, I will visit to you guys if I had the chance (and money of course)  to go over U.K or Canada lol.
For Taufik and Edwin, who is going to Minnesota and Iowa on August, all the best to you guys, I see you guys this end of the year or next year semester break in US!! :D
Rishi and I were planning to transfer this end of the year, so all the best to us and for Vin and Praveen, I see you guys next year at US :)

Second part, return to the classes. Two Borges subject this semester meaning got two trials lah, so you can imagine how busy and hectic it can be behind all the hard works.

First of his subject, Philosophy, mind-fucked subject, requirements for class ( excluding the Dr.B basic rule)
READ BEFORE COMING TO CLASS, SIT IN CIRCLE, TALK AND DISCUSS ( If you don't know how to answer never mind, only get shot by his sarcasm for at least 15minutes), for avoiding this, I sit the at the corner of the circle formation, which is also near to Dr. Borges, people said " The safest place is always near to the dangerous) and this prove is DEFINITELY VALID.  


 
The defence team!! mission objective: to defend the DeeJay from death sentences because his music is too loud then two people get killed because their ear cannot tahan lol, I'm just joking, this is actually about the star chamber vigilante case, about the cop kill two criminals and blah blah blah, conclusion : Mistrial zzz

The second subject, Sociology, I found it quite interesting cause it's part of my major, in class I knew a number of first semester student, they were really awesome, in some way, it was quite good to work as a team with them, despite having less experience, but they have the potential to deal with it, with the hardwork payoff, formed our prosecuting team :)


The Prosecuting team vs. The defence team


Our trial objective : to prosecute the main suspect of baby-selling case, lots of development, complicated storyline, blah blah blah, conclusion: mistrial ( zzz, it's my third case already!!)

But, whatever the conclusion was, the main point was, FUN!!

Dr, Borges and I, Can you notice the difference? :D 

Music is timeless, so does the memory, as somebody said: " if you din't do something when you're young, then you have nothing to laugh when you get older". I had concluded my 4th semester and ready to move-on to my probably lase semester at the start of 28th of may, let's hope for the best next semester, as I ready to go :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment