Friday, May 25, 2012

Pre-semester briefing and future plannings

Two days, or should I say not more than 36 hours, I'm gonna back to INTI and start the 5th semester of college life. It's took me some time to think about the future, and the decision had been made. After this semester over, I won't be continuing my studies in INTI and leave my further studies over at the States, this meaning next semester would be my last. 

Reasons why it was last, I concerned about all the problems and made into a very deep consideration during the semester break, one and a half years of studies is really tiring and stressful, maybe it's time to take a break. Plus, there was not any more subjects that available me to take, so there's no point for spending more time and money on college. Regarding to the decision, my parents respect and give support for my decision, as long everything running smooth and going according to the plan, thanks for being understanding and I do appreciate it.  

What after the semester, well, I don't really know yet, but definitely not running away from the word "money", yep, WORKING, since I'm heading to the States at the end of the year, an amount of money would be good for me and help to spare the financial aid from my parents. What, where, when to work is the problem, but nah, I leave this to think during the semester. Now I just need to focus on my studies, which the psychology subject that I took next semester, this is my major subject and the main priority of the semester, can't afford to screw it up. 

On the other hand, I also looking forward for a trip to Singapore with Reyhan, Daniel, Rishanty and Praveen. At there, we'll join Taufik and he'll be our tour guide all the way as we visit his home country. This also part of the farewell to him as he was scheduled to leave to Minnesota for pursuing his further studies. It's been a while that I been to Singapore, the last time was, errrr....12 years ago? I was 7 years by that time then, this time revisiting Singapore, it's not doubt that it had change alot. 

As people said: "Don’t waste your time looking back at what you’ve lost. Move on, life is not meant to be traveled backwards." I was the looking forward-type, I cherish all the past moment that I had and hoping for a better and brighter future, may the god bless and all the best to me. 



1 comment: