Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Semester break doing's

Well, I still have 2 weeks of semester break before went back for school, before the break, I made myself a to-do list, listed quite a number of task I need to complete during the break and no more wasting time on internet or computer games. There's a book/ movie called Eat, Pray, Love, and I try to avoid myself from fall into another variant, Eat, Play, Sleep.

First to-do, LOSE BELLY FAT= LOSE WEIGHT!! 
since step foot inside the college life, everyday's cycle is almost like, eat, study, play, sleep.
what is missing? Sports!! 3 weeks ago, had a basketball session with my friend before the finals.
expectation, score at least 10 points, reality, don't mention the points, I doubt myself even no more than 4 field goals attempt, tiredness really bought me down! So, for the sake of a nice/ sexy body shape, to attract more girls  (errrhmmm), to having a more healthy lifestyle. In order to do this, I tried this....

( DEFINITELY NOT THIS)

THIS!!!!!

       
Mike Chang's Six Pack Shortcuts!! of course, not so fast as you expected to have sixpack within a month or something, Cut off belly fat is the priority, with Mike Chang's 5 minute After-Burner Workout, which I do it daily, associated with a healthy eating diet, I certainly hope can have my previous body shape back (No belly Fat attached of course) for the workout, you can check it out here on YouTube.




Second to-do list, buy myself a camera. Not to mention the phone's camera, despite how good the megapixel is gonna be, the quality will never comparable/ better than the camera does. Brand selection, this is the tough one, different brand had their own features, then their pros and cons combined together and made you struggle from choosing between them, then made you regret and cry like a baby afterwards. Therefore, RESEARCH, SURVEY, and COMPARE, is what I did. 

Canon EOS 600D 
Nikon D5100

Sony SLT Alpha A55

Why DSLR? well first, interest of course, having a hobby of photography is better than spending hour on gaming or sit there and suck my thumbs, good camera meaning good photo quality, investment of camera in return of good memories, definitely valuable.

At last, finish the entire season of TV shows!! inspired by friends, started watching How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory, I prefer to watch sit-coms rather than those stupid dramas.









No comments:

Post a Comment